What we’re looking for
We’re hiring a Community Manager that will manage our internal and external communities across our channels. You will work with our marketing team to be the voice of our brand, responsible for all communications and customer support.
In short: we’re looking for a self-driven, ambitious, tech-savvy professional looking to join a fast-growing mental health startup.
We’re looking for someone to manage Eno’s communications with our customers. This role will combine elements of community management, social media marketing, and customer service. Tactically, that looks like the following:
- Design, plan, and execute organic social media campaigns
- Manage and create engagement with our users through our community discord
- Manage and own our customer service through Zendesk, responding accurately and in a timeline manner
- Coordinate with marketing team to create engaging text, image, and video content across our social media channels
- Coordinate with marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency
- Report and track customer issues, comments, and reviews to help support the product team
- Create and implement strategy for capturing customer reviews and testimonials
What we expect for the role
We are looking for a hands-on, tactical community manager with strong communication skills and experience in social media.
- Some experience as a community manager, customer support, or similar role, planning and leading community initiatives
- Hands on experience with social media, and preferably discord
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic verbal and written communication in French is a plus
- Located anywhere in Canada (we’re hiring remote!)
- Excitement at the idea of a Fitbit for your brain – tracking your mental state, improving productivity, and supporting mental health using neurotech (!)
Benefits and perks
- A competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- Group health benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible, fully remote work
- A free set of Enophones and company swag
A bit about Eno
Eno is Fitbit for your brain – a mental fitness tracker that provides the data, insights, and guidance you need to improve your productivity and mental health.
Over the last decade, our physical fitness tools have become more precise and personalized than ever. Every heartbeat, step, and calorie can be tracked and analysed to help us understand our performance and health, guiding us towards achieving our body’s full potential.
Why doesn’t this exist for our mental fitness?
At Eno we believe that the road to unlocking your peak mental fitness begins by measuring what matters: how well you’re performing, what’s getting in your way, and whether you’re ready for more. We spent nearly a decade working with the latest innovations in neurotechnology to achieve this vision. The result is Enophone.
Eno is partnered with Onkyo-Pioneer, world leaders in audio, and backed by Real Ventures, Canada’s most active seed VC, and SOSV, the world’s largest hardware VC. Our first product Enophone was recently awarded Forbes 30 under 30, and the CES innovation award.
After 5 years of R&D, our product is now ready to launch. Now we’re growing our team to help us bring Eno to the world stage.
That’s where you come in!
Send your resume/linkedin, and a short explanation of why you want the job to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Community Manager”.
Looking forward to meeting you!